Contact Info

readysetreviews@gmail.com

Monday, July 6, 2009

What Am I Playing-July 8 2009

Hello Everyone, here I am again with some different titles that I have been playing...


Finally beat this game!!!! Now on to trying to finish the Mages, Fighters, and Thieves guild...

Photobucket

After buying this game for $2 at a local owned video game store, it has been hard for me to put this down. While it is simple, it is a blast to play.

After buying this game in a buy one get one at blockbuster, I found it to be pretty fun. While it is not the best game in the world, it is a solid FPS and worth the $7.50 I paid for it.

The other game I got in the BOGO at Blockbuster. It's an ok shooter. Not much of a storyline in single player. Oh well, worth $7.50.


Thats it, see you guys next week...



No comments:

Post a Comment