Contact Info

readysetreviews@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mafia 2 Demo-My Thoughts...



I just finished up playing through the Mafia 2 demo on the Xbox 360 and I must say I am very impressed. As someone who never played the original Mafia for the Xbox, PS2, or PC, I found this game to be a very fun early mobster open world shooter. In the demo you were unable to explore much of the open world, but from what I saw I thought it looked very good. The controls did feel a little tight, and the shooting mechanics took some getting used to but once I got used to them I was fine. The story in the demo really interested me and kept my attention and at the end of the demo I was curious to find out what happened next.

Mafia 2 is a game that I have always had some interest in. Mainly because I love open world shoot em up games. But the demo showed me that this game is more than that. With a story that kept my interest, and left me wanting more, Mafia 2 is a game that I will definitely be picking up sometime in the next couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment