Contact Info

readysetreviews@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's Official, Kinect is $149.99 USD



Online store Amazon has had Microsoft's hands free gaming device Kinect at a price of $149.99 for a while now, but it was just last night that the price was made official on Xbox's Major Nelson's blog. The Kinect will come bundled with one game, Kinect Adventures, and will be compatible with all Xbox 360 systems out of the box. Amazon has the Kinect releasing November 4th, 2010.

Also announced was the 4gb Xbox 360 slim which is set to be in stores August 3rd. The price will be $199.99 USD, and this is meant to replace the Xbox 360 Arcade. Microsoft has also announced a Kinect, Xbox 360 bundle. The bundle is priced at $299.99 USD and comes with the 4gb Xbox 360 slim and Microsoft's Kinect, along with Kinect Adventures.

This price is a little to high for me to make the Kinect a day one buy, but I have had my doubts with the peripheral since last E3. Listen to Episode 3-The Microsoft Press Conference or read the "My Thoughts on the Microsoft Press Conference" blog where I sum up my feelings on the Kinect.

Jon Haeffele

jj75 XP

No comments:

Post a Comment