Contact Info

readysetreviews@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FINISHED:Win A Beta Code to Medal of Honor!




We have one extra beta code that we will be giving away this Friday. This beta code is good for the Xbox 360, PS3, or PC versions. All you need to do is follow the site and post a comment on this article saying what you think of the new Medal of Honor game. Good luck to all who enter!

Check back Friday at 12:00 Central time for the winner!

EDIT: I WILL BE CHOOSING THE WINNER LIVE OVER AT www.justin.tv/theirongamers AT 12:00 CENTRAL TIME

I AM TAKING NO MORE ENTRIES...ANY ENTRIES AFTER 11:51 CENTRAL TIME WILL NOT BE TAKEN

-jj75XP

10 comments:

  1. Medal of Honor is looking very great, I'm hoping for a wonderful experience, and so far it looks like they are going to do that. The game has great potential and can even dethrone the king of "great" multiplayer Call Of Duty. If I were to get into the beta, it'd definitely solidify my purchase of this amazing looking game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think since the succes of MW2, the bar will risen even further. I cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. This game looks amazing, hope this raises the next bar in FPS'S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hearing from my friend, this game has Call of Duty's fast and frantic gameplay with Battlefield's epic and grandeur scope to make one kickass game that I cant wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always been a fan of the medal of honor series and the latest DICE games are my favorite multiplayer shooters out there right now so I would REALLY like to see how awesome the new medal of honor will be

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never played Medal of Honor before but this would be a start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm actually quite impressed with the trailers so far, so I'm looking forward to the game!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember playing the old Metal of Honor games and loved them. It would be nice to have another quality shooter to play besides CoD and Battlefield!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like an amazing game!!!

    ReplyDelete