Contact Info

readysetreviews@gmail.com

Monday, June 29, 2009

What Am I Playing June 29th 2009

Hello everyone, i thought I would start with a new little blog. The others may join in later. But this is just where I show you the few games I have been playing this past week.



Ghostbusters: The Video Game...I am in love with this (expect a review sometime this week). While the single player is short the multiplayer makes up for it with its intense online gaming. This is a game that I am glad I purchased.


The Elder Scrolls OblIVion...While it came out in March of '06, just a few months after the November 25th release date of the 360, this game still keeps me coming back for more. To be honest, even after clocking over 100 hours in my character, I never started the actual story line. So I decided to go back and start (and hopefully complete) the main story line to the Elder Scrolls. I can't wait for the sequel to this!





Photobucket


After finding a working NES, 2 controllers, and 3 games at a garage sale for only $10. I have found some great enjoyment in both of these games. Super Mario Bros is an absolute classic that every gamer should play. Duck Hunt is another classic that is a lot of fun shooting ducks with the light gun. Sometimes, though, I really wish you can shoot the laughing dog.


WELL that is it for this week, check out next weeks "episode" to see what I've been up to the week before. This is jj75 signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment